René Tretschok (born 23 December 1968) is a German former professional footballer who played as a midfielder. As a player of Borussia Dortmund he was part of their Champions League victory in 1997. He scored an important goal in the semi final of their victorious campaign against Manchester United, giving Dortmund a crucial 1–0 lead going into the second leg. He was then rewarded with a place on the bench in the final, however he remained unused for the entire match.
|Full name||René Tretschok|
|Date of birth||23 December 1968|
|Place of birth||Wolfen, East Germany|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Hertha BSC (caretaker manager)|
|1993–1994||→ Tennis Borussia Berlin (loan)||26||(1)|
|1997–1998||1. FC Köln||34||(8)|
|2003–2005||Hertha BSC II||19||(2)|
|2008–2009||FC Grün-Weiß Wolfen||4||(0)|
|2005–||Hertha BSC U19|
|2012||Hertha BSC (caretaker)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
- Moore, Glenn (10 April 1997). "United shocked by Tretschok". The Independent. Retrieved 26 April 2011.
- "Tretschok und Covic übernehmen". Hertha BSC (in German). 12 February 2012. Archived from the original on 15 February 2012. Retrieved 15 February 2012.
- "Deutscher Supercup, 1995, Finale". dfb.de. Retrieved 5 November 2020.
- "Ligapokal, 2001, Finale". dfb.de. Retrieved 5 November 2020.
- "Ligapokal, 2002, Finale". dfb.de. Retrieved 5 November 2020.
|This biographical article related to association football in Germany, about a midfielder born in the 1960s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|