Remodeling is the process of improving a building.
Remodeling may also refer to:
- Actin remodeling, a biochemical process in cells
- Bone remodeling, the process whereby old bone is removed from the skeleton and new bone is added
- Chromatin remodeling, the enzyme-assisted movement of nucleosomes on DNA
- Microvasculature remodeling, the alterations in a blood vessel network resulting from arteriogenesis and angiogenesis
- Ventricular remodeling, the changes in size, shape, and function of the heart after injury to the ventricles