Remodeled is an American reality television series which premiered on The CW as a midseason replacement on January 17, 2012. The program was greenlighted to series status on May 17, 2011, to air in the 2011–12 television season. The hour-long series is hosted by modeling expert Paul Fisher and is produced by Fly On The Wall Entertainment and Sony Pictures Television. Executive producers are Allison Grodner, Rich Meehan, Amy Palmer Robertson, Rachel Tung, Greg Seuss, and Erik Stone.
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||8|
|Executive producers||Allison Grodner|
Amy Palmer Robertson
|Running time||45 minutes|
|Production companies||Fly On The Wall Entertainment|
Sony Pictures Television
|Original network||The CW|
|Original release||January 17 –|
August 20, 2012
Each episode Paul Fischer visits small-town agencies all over the United States in order to add them into 'The Network', a conglomeration of all the agencies he has visited, in the hopes of finding tomorrow's supermodels. Each agency, usually a run down scam-like agency, is completely made over to become a legitimate respectable agency. Simultaneously he and his team, Anna Alschbach, Joseph Villanueva, J.T, and Olga Tavarez, scout model hopefuls and send them to castings for fashion week and other clients. Models featured and discovered on the show include Annelise Adams, Bobby Rake, Mexico's Next Top Model winner Mariana Bayón, Guess model Meghan Wiggins, Levi Strauss & Co. model Halle Arbaugh and Shaughnessy Brown.
Agencies featured on the show include:
- Arquette & Associates in Minneapolis, Minnesota (episode 1)
- Fierce Modeling School and Agency in Rapid City, South Dakota (episode 2)
- Emerge Talent Management in Orlando, Florida (episode 3)
- Courtier Model and Talent Management in Phoenix, Arizona (episode 4)
- Centro Models in St. Louis, Missouri (episode 5)
- Blaze Modelz in Hermosa Beach, California (episode 6)
- Active Image Models in Columbus, Ohio (episode 7)
- Las Vegas Models, Lenz Agency in Las Vegas, Nevada (episode 8)
|Title||Original air date||Rating/Share
|"A Latte to Learn"||January 17, 2012||0.3||0.67|
|"Modeling Agency or Modeling School?"||January 24, 2012||0.4||0.89|
|"The Gummy Bear"||February 1, 2012||0.3||0.69|
|"3 Men and a Little Agency"||February 8, 2012||0.3||0.63|
|"Attitude Adjustment"||February 15, 2012||0.2||0.46|
|"Sending the Wrong Image"||February 22, 2012||0.3||0.71|
|"All in the Family"||August 13, 2012||0.1||0.41|
|"Hold 'Em or Fold 'Em"||August 20, 2012||0.2||0.48|
- Andreeva, Nellie (December 9, 2011). "The CW Makes Big Push For Reality Show 'Remodeled'". Deadline. Retrieved November 17, 2018.
- Peitzman, Louis (January 18, 2012). "Remodeled Deserves the Wrecking Ball". TV.com. Retrieved November 17, 2018.
- CBS Renews "Rules of Engagement," The CW Piles on Reality from The Futon Critic (May 17, 2011)
- Lowry, Brian (January 17, 2012). "Remodeled". Variety. Retrieved November 17, 2018.
- Leon, Sarah (January 17, 2012). "'Remodeled': New TV Show On The CW Stars Modeling Agent Paul Fisher (And Lots Of Drama)". Huffington Post. Retrieved April 9, 2012.
- Gorman, Bill (January 19, 2012). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'Glee' Adjusted Up". TV By the Numbers. Archived from the original on January 22, 2012. Retrieved April 9, 2012.
- Seidman, Robert (January 25, 2012). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'American Idol' Encore Adjusted Up; No Adjustments for '90210' or 'Remodeled'". TV By the Numbers. Archived from the original on March 12, 2016. Retrieved April 9, 2012.
- Gorman, Bill (February 2, 2012). "Wednesday Final Ratings: 'American Idol' Adjusted Up; 'Mobbed,' 'Super Bowl's Greatest Commercials' Adjusted Down". TV By the Numbers. Archived from the original on April 5, 2012. Retrieved April 9, 2012.
- Seidman, Robert (February 9, 2012). "Wednesday Final Ratings: 'American Idol,' 'Suburgatory' Adjusted Up; 'Happy Endings,' 'CSI,' 'SVU,' Among Many Downward Adjustments". TV By the Numbers. Archived from the original on April 14, 2012. Retrieved April 9, 2012.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (February 16, 2012). "Wednesday Final Ratings: 'American Idol,' 'One Tree Hill,' 'Survivor,' 'Whitney' & 'Criminal Minds' Adjusted Up, 'The Middle,' 'CSI,' 'Rock Center' & 'Happy Endings' Adjusted Down". TV By the Numbers. Archived from the original on April 21, 2012. Retrieved April 9, 2012.
- Bibel, Sara (February 23, 2012). "Wednesday Final Ratings: 'Modern Family,' 'CSI,' 'One Tree Hill' Adjusted Up, 'The Middle,' 'Happy Endings' Adjusted Down". TV By the Numbers. Archived from the original on March 31, 2012. Retrieved April 9, 2012.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (August 14, 2012). "Monday Final Ratings: No Adjustments for 'Hell's Kitchen', 'Hotel Hell', 'Bachelor Pad' or 'Grimm'". TV by the Numbers. Archived from the original on August 17, 2012. Retrieved August 15, 2012.
- Bibel, Sara (August 21, 2012). "Monday Final Ratings: 'Grimm', 'Stars Earn Stripes', 'Hell's Kitchen' Adjusted Up; 'Bachelor Pad', 'The Glass House' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Archived from the original on August 24, 2012. Retrieved August 22, 2012.
- Andreeva, Nellie (January 18, 2012). "RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Remodeled' Tanks In Debut, Fox Comedies Steady, 'Last Man' Up". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved April 9, 2012.
- BANFF 2012 Rockies Program Competition Winners