Regional parks of New Zealand
Mt Smart is better known as a stadium, Te Muri is not open to the public yet, and the Puketutu Island Regional Park is only at the proposed stage as of February 2020.
Bay of Plenty regionEdit
- Onekawa Te Mawhai Regional Park
- Papamoa Hills Regional Park
- Waimakariri River Regional Park - the first regional park in the Canterbury region. (opened on 30 September 2006)
- Ashley/Rakahuri River Regional Park
- Lake Tekapo Regional Park
- Regional Parks Management Plan: Volume 1 Overview and Strategic Direction
- Greater Wellington Regional Council. "Toitū Te Whenua Parks Network Plan 2020-30" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2 January 2021. Retrieved 2 January 2021.
- ECan - Parks and Reserves