Regenesys Business School
Regenesys Business School is one of the top 5 private business schools based in Johannesburg, South Africa. The Regenesys Group includes Regenesys School of Public Management, Regenesys Foundation, MyWealth Investments, a loans department and having campuses in South Africa, Mumbai and Lagos. Regenesys India is also the first business school in India to give financial aid to students.
|Chairperson||Dr Marko Saravanja|
|Vice-president||Capt. Vivek Kumar|
|Dean||Dr Penny Law|
India, South Africa, Nigeria
|Affiliations||South African Business Schools Association|
- Master of Business Administration 
- Master of Public Administration 
- Postgraduate Diploma in Business Management
- Postgraduate Diploma in Public Administration
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Public Administration
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Retail Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Credit Banking
- Higher Certificate in Business Management
- Higher Certificate in Business Management in Retail Management
- Higher Certificate in Business Management in Credit Banking
- Higher Certificate in Public Management
Regenesys Business School has a wide range of corporate programmes and includes programmes
- Executive Development Programmes
- Management Development Programmes
- Online Short Learning Programmes
- Skills Programmes
Study abroad programmesEdit
Regenesys has a number of international students and its programmes are open to international students who are encouraged to study in South Africa.
- Higher Certificate in Business Management (HCBM)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Business Management (PDM)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Regenesys is accredited by the Council for Higher Education in South Africa. South African higher education institutions are accredited through the Council for Higher Education in South Africa  and Regenesys is accredited to offer its programmes, in accordance with the national quality standards.
Regenesys is ranked as one of the top 5 business schools in South Africa. The school was given a 4 ranking from the 2017 PMR.Africa rating. Regenesys was ranked fourth best business school for the second year in a row, overall above fellow esteemed tertiary institutions. The ratings are based on respondents who rate MBA/MBL graduates and students on 19 attributes or criteria, including: application of knowledge in the workplace,emotional intelligence, entrepreneurial skills, financial management, innovation,leadership qualities and strategic management. The survey was conducted in early 2016 among human resource managers, directors and line managers from corporate companies, national, provincial and local government departments, municipalities and state-owned enterprises.
The Regenesys advisory board is a body that provides non-binding strategic advice to the management of the Regenesys group. The advisory council consists of 15 boards.
Spiritual and emotional intelligenceEdit
Regenesys programmes are based around the concepts of spiritual intelligence (non-religious) and emotional intelligence. These topics have become increasingly important in business management programmes. A holistic approach is practiced as the founder of the university was a monk.
Free business educationEdit
Regenesys launched an initiative to make free education possible without subsidies through using the Freemium business model.
The school has made four qualifications (Higher Certificate in Business Management (HCBM), Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Postgraduate Diploma in Business Management (PDBM) and Master of Business Administration (MBA), available at no charge. Students register and enroll online, download the study materials, study in their own time and take part in quizzes to test knowledge. Once these are passed, they receive a Certificate of Participation, which they can use for their portfolio.
Regenesys has also partnered with major organizations such as MTN Group. Pearson Education, India based Times of India Group, South African Department of Trade and Industry, Microsoft, Intel, Institute of Personnel Management and others to spread the free education initiative to a wide user base.
According to the school, many individuals have registered and are using the service.
- Department of Higher Education - South Africa (2014). "List of private higher education institutions in South Africa". South African Qualifications Authority.
- "Regenesys Business School becomes the first International Business School to offer Financial Aid to Students in India". 21 January 2016. Retrieved 4 August 2016.
- MBA.co.za (2014). "Accreditation of Regenesys Business School". MBA.co.za.
- South African Qualifications Authority (2014). "SAQA List of Registered Institutions". South African Qualifications Authority. Archived from the original on 29 October 2013.
- Council for Higher Education South Africa (2007). "Update on MBA Accreditation". Council for Higher Education South Africa.
- PMR.Africa (2016). "PMR Africa 2016 Rankings" (PDF). PMR.Africa.
- Bowen, Janine (2014). "Emotion in Organizations Resources for Business Educators". Journal of Management Education. Journal of Management Education. 38 (1): 114–142. doi:10.1177/1052562913488110.
- IT Web Africa (2013). "MTN Nigeria teams up with SA business school Regenesys". IT Web Africa.
- "Free Business Education". Regenesys Foundation. 2013.