Red Terror (disambiguation)
Red Terror may also refer to:
- Communist terrorism
- Cultural Revolution, mass violence by the Red Guards in China from August 1966 to September 1967
- Revolutionary terror
- The last six weeks of the Reign of Terror of the French Revolution in 1794
- Red Terror (Hungary), a series of atrocities by the Hungarian Soviet Republic in 1919
- Red Terror (Spain), various atrocities by Spanish Republicans during the Spanish Civil War of the 1930s
- Red Terror (Ethiopia), a violent political campaign to annihilate the Ethiopian People's Revolutionary Party in Ethiopia in 1977–1978
- Red Terror (Finland), various brutal acts committed by Red Guards during the Finnish Civil War in 1918
- Leftist errors (Yugoslavia), sometimes called the Red Terror, a period in Yugoslavia (1941–1942) during World War II
- NZR RM class (Red Terror), a NZR railcar used by a former general manager Garnet Hercules Mackley
- Red Terror or Phar Lap, a champion race horse
- The Red Terror, a figure in the Warhammer 40,000 video game
- The Red Terror (film), the English title for GPU, a German 1942 film directed by Karl Ritter
- The mascot of the sports teams at Glynn Academy High School in Brunswick, Georgia
- Crimes against humanity under Communist regimes
- Mass killings under Communist regimes
- Red Scare
- "The Red Wedding"
- Terror (disambiguation)
- White Terror (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Red Terror.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.