Red Bull TV
This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (December 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Red Bull TV is a global multi-platform channel, distributed digitally on connected TVs, smartphones, tablets, and on its website. The channel is available globally and free of charge. Programming is in English language (with optional subtitles and closed captions) and airs across all territories regardless of the country in which it’s produced. The channel is a home for live events and programs on sports, music, and lifestyle/culture, including unbranded original programming. Red Bull TV is also available on Apple TV. Red Bull TV is known for long-format original programming series such as Sky Trippers, an aerial adventure of three friends piloting their paramotors through Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand and Malaysia, URBEX – Enter At Your Own Risk, a documentary series about urban explorers, SCREENLAND explores video game design, short-format series like Sheckler Sessions (featuring pro-skater Ryan Sheckler) and Who is J.O.B. (starring pro surfer Jamie O'Brien), their live coverage of sport events like the UCI Mountain Bike World Cup, and the Wings for Life World Run, as well as for live broadcasting music festivals like Lollapalooza.
- Miller, Mark J. (2015-04-17). "Red Bull TV is Coming to Linear TV—and Virtual Reality". brandchannel:. Retrieved 2016-08-16.
- House, ©2011 Red Bull Media. "Red Bull TV - Red Bull Media House". Retrieved 2016-08-16.
- "Red Bull takes on new content for linear channel offering » Digital TV Europe". www.digitaltveurope.net. Retrieved 2016-08-16.
- "Red Bull TV channel is the latest addition to the Apple TV lineup". Retrieved 2016-08-16.
- "The ultimate selfie! Daredevils show no fear chasing the perfect shot". Retrieved 2016-08-16.
|This article about a television station is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|