|Look up rectification in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Look up rectify in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rectification has the following technical meanings:
- GHK flux equation#Rectification, in biology, a process in cell membranes
- Image rectification, adjustment of images to simplify stereo vision or to map images to a map coordinate system (GIS)
- Rectifier, an electrical device that converts alternating electrical current (AC), which periodically reverses direction, to direct current (DC)
- Rectified airspeed, a means of displaying the airspeed of high-speed aircraft
- Rectification (chemical/process engineering), countercurrent distillation, a unit operation also used for the production of rectified spirit (see Distillation#Fractional distillation)
- Rectification (law), an equitable legal remedy whereby a court orders a change in a written document to reflect what it should have said in the first place
- Rectification, in astrology, "rectification of the birth time" is used when natal birth time is imprecise
- Rectification movement (disambiguation)
- Rectification of names (zhèngmíng), a practice in Confucian philosophy
- Rectification, a process that creates a rectified spirit (alcohol)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rectification.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.