Reaume Brothers Racing
Reaume Brothers Racing is an American professional stock car racing team that currently competes in the NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series. The team is owned by Josh Reaume. The team currently fields the No. 32 Toyota Tundra part-time for Daniel Sasnett, the No. 33 Chevrolet Silverado/Toyota Tundra full-time for part-time drivers: Josh Reaume, Daniel Sasnett, Ryan Sieg, C. J. McLaughlin and Josh Bilicki, and the No. 34 Chevrolet Silverado part-time for Jason White, Jesse Iwuji, Josh Reaume, Josh Bilicki, Scott Stenzel, Mason Massey, Bryant Barnhill and J. J. Yeley.
|Base||Mooresville, North Carolina|
|Series||NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series|
|Race drivers||32. Daniel Sasnett, Devin Dodson|
33. Josh Reaume, Daniel Sasnett, Ryan Sieg, C. J. McLaughlin, Josh Bilicki, Mike Marlar
34. Jason White, Jesse Iwuji, Josh Reaume, Josh Bilicki, Scott Stenzel, Mason Massey, Bryant Barnhill, J. J. Yeley, Justin Johnson
|Sponsors||32. Surface Prep Supplies|
33. MrBeast, TheChallengesBook.com, Surface Prep Supply, Motorsports Safety Group, Colonial Countertops, Night Owl Contractors, Lombard Brothers Gaming, Lodestar Guidance, Hertz Kompressoren, P&B Compressor, Sci Aps
34. Powder Ventures, YourGMCTruckStore.com, Fueltrax, Surface Prep Supplies, Personal Comfort, Hicklin Garage Doors
|Debut||2018 Active Pest Control 200 (Atlanta)|
|Latest race||2019 Ford EcoBoost 200 (Homestead)|
Gander Outdoors Truck SeriesEdit
Truck No. 32 historyEdit
Daniel Sasnett drove the No. 32 Toyota Tundra at World Wide Technology Raceway at Gateway in 2019, where he started 30th and finished 26th. The team entered for select events throughout the season. On July 26, 2019, Reaume Brothers Racing announced that Devin Dodson will make his NGOTS debut in the No. 34 Chevrolet at Eldora. The number was later changed to 32.
Truck No. 33 historyEdit
On February 15, 2018, it was announced that a brand new team would open and field the No. 33 Chevrolet Silverado full-time for Josh Reaume. The team failed to qualify for the season opener at Daytona. They then qualified for the next 7 races with a best finish of 23rd at Texas before another DNQ at Iowa, he would return for the next 3 races with a best finish of 22nd Chicago. The team would run the rest of the season with Jason White, Robby Lyons, and Chad Finley with a best finish of 14th at Talladega with Lyons.
The team returned for the 2019 season with Josh Reaume at Daytona where he would pick up a 6th-place finish, he would return at Atlanta and finish 30th. When the entry list for the Las Vegas race was released it was revealed YouTube personality MrBeast would sponsor Reaume although the truck was not run and ended up finishing 23rd. At Martinsville the next week Daniel Sasnett was tabbed to drive while also making his debut, he would end up finishing 30th. Reaume had originally planned to run the entire season, but could not find sponsorship and put other drivers in the No. 33 for some races.
Truck No. 34 historyEdit
The team fielded this truck for Jeffrey Abbey at Eldora Speedway. Abbey qualified the race and finished 12th. The team fielded the No. 34 truck once again at Pocono with J. J. Yeley driving where he would finish 31st. The truck would return at Michigan with B.J. McLeod where he would finish 29th. The truck returned once again with debuting driver Jesse Iwuji in Canada in which he would finish 25th.
The truck would return for most of the 2019 season.
- Brooks, Amanda (July 26, 2019). "Dodson to debut at Eldora for Reaume". Jayski's Silly Season Site. NASCAR Digital Media, LLC. Retrieved July 26, 2019.
- "Josh Reaume goes all in with Reaume Bros Racing". www.onpitroad.com. Retrieved 2018-02-16.
- Lunkenheimer, Beth. "Truckin' Thursdays: Josh Reaume Building His Team & Business One Race at a Time". Frontstretch. Retrieved 25 June 2019.
- Reaume Brothers Racing owner statistics at Racing-Reference