|Look up realm in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Realm is the dominions of a king (or queen); a kingdom.
Realm may also more broadly refer to everything which falls within a certain set of parameters and may specifically refer to:
Maths and ScienceEdit
- Realm (database), an object database and platform created primarily for mobile devices maintained by Realm Inc.
- A URL pattern in OpenID protocol, for which the OpenID authentication is valid
- An ID for an instance of a server software- HTTP transmits Realm when answering to a Basic access authentication request to distinguish different areas on server
- A scope of operation in networking or in security — as in Active Directory realms
- Realm (magazine), a British coffee-table magazine
- "Realms", a song by Hawkwind from Space Bandits
- The Realm (film), a 2018 Spanish thriller film
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Realm.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.