|Look up Rea or rea in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
REA or Rea may refer to:
- Railway Express Agency (1918–1975), a defunct American package delivery service
- Ralph Engelstad Arena, ice hockey venue at the University of North Dakota in Grand Forks, North Dakota
- Reactive arthritis, inflammatory arthritis that develops in response to an infection in another part of the body
- Reggio Emilia approach, an educational philosophy
- Religious Education Association, American scholarly organization
- Renewable Energy Association, British trade association
- Research & Education Association, American publisher of test preparation materials and study guides
- Resident Evil: Afterlife (2010), an American horror film
- Resident Evil: Apocalypse (2004), am American horror film
- Resources, events, agents (accounting model), a theoretical model for computerized accounting
- Rules Enabling Act (1934), US law empowering Federal courts to create "Rules of Civil Procedure"
- Rural Electrification Administration (1932–1994), former name of the Rural Utilities Service, a US government agency
- Restrictive Early Action, a type of early action in American college admissions
- Mens rea (Latin for "guilty mind"), a legal term
- Rea Award for the Short Story, an annual American and Canadian literary award
- Rhea (bird), sometimes misspelled "rea"
- Rea Magnet Wire, manufacturer of a broad range of magnet wire and other specialty wire
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rea.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.