This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
RePack is a packaging service which enables the return and reuse of delivery packaging for online retailers and their users.
|Jonne Hellgren, CEO
Petri Piirainen, COO
Juha Mäkelä, Chief Designer
The service and packaging is designed by Plan B From Outer Space Oy, a Finnish company focused on sustainable product and business model solutions.
On supported e-commerce sites the customer can select to use RePack as the online order's delivery packaging, the user will then receive the goods in RePack's recyclable packaging. This packaging can be returned to RePack by dropping it to a local letter box and then can be reused, on average up to 20 times.
Once the packaging has been registered as returned, the user will receive a digital voucher that can be used towards future purchases from RePack-supporting online stores.
The return rate of RePack's products has reached 95%.
In October 2013 RePack was awarded "Pactec 2013" innovation prize by the Finnish packaging association.
In September 2014, RePack won the Green Alley startup competition in Germany.
In November 2014, RePack finished fourth in Slush 100 pitching competition for startups.
- "Repack: reusable packaging for online retailers". Ecommerce News. Retrieved 2015-05-19.
- "Home page". Peruste website. Retrieved 2015-05-19.
- "Home page". RePack website. Retrieved 2015-05-19.
- Nuwer, Rachel; Kho, Jennifer. "Thinking outside the box: unwrapping a massive packaging problem". The Guardian. Retrieved 2015-05-19.
- "Repack Stores". RePack website. Retrieved 2015-05-19.
- "Markprint ja Repack voittajina". Print&media. Retrieved 2015-05-19.
- "RePack wins Fennia Prize 2014!". RePack website. Archived from the original on 2015-01-28. Retrieved 2015-05-19.
- "RePack: Reusable packaging for online-shops". Green Alley. Archived from the original on 2015-05-21. Retrieved 2015-05-19.
- "Slush TOP4!". RePack website. Archived from the original on 2015-01-28. Retrieved 2015-05-19.
- "Nordic Council Environment Prize 2017 to RePack". Nordic Council. Retrieved 2017-11-05.