Raylene (born Stacey Bernstein; February 12, 1977) is a retired American pornographic actress.
Raylene at the AVN Expo 2011
February 12, 1977
|Other names||Alexis Fontaine|
|Height||5 ft 7 in (1.70 m)|
|Spouse(s)||Brad Hirsch (divorced)|
As a child, Raylene chose to attend Christian schools. She was an honors student in high school and graduated at age 16, two years early. She wanted to pursue Christian studies at Azusa Pacific University and become a Christian high school teacher, but did not have enough money or time to do so.
Raylene began acting when she was five years old. With help from her uncle, who is a producer, she appeared on Hunter and 21 Jump Street. She made a non-speaking appearance on an episode of the late nite HBO sketch comedy series Mr. Show titled “Show Me Your Weenis” in which she played an anonymous groupie at the wild house party of a fictional hair metal rock band.
Raylene entered the adult film industry in 1996 and did her first scene with Mark Davis in Shane’s World #4. She was a contract performer for Vivid Entertainment between May 1998 and November 2001.
Raylene has retired from the adult film industry several times - first in 2001 to become a real estate agent and then from dancing in 2004. As documented in the movie After Porn Ends, in response to financial hardship in 2009, she made a comeback with the movie Raylene's Dirty Work. In January 2014, she announced via her Twitter account that she had retired from the industry.
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (April 2015)
Raylene was briefly married to Brad Hirsch, later the marriage ended in divorce.
- Gila Morgan (2006-10-22). "Stacey Hirsch". XBIZ.com. Retrieved 2007-11-27.
- Raylene at the Internet Adult Film Database. Retrieved on 2007-11-27.
- Dan Miller (June 27, 2005). "Former Vivid Girl Finds Home in Real Estate". Adult Video News. Retrieved 2014-08-03.
- Leif Rock (April 1998). "Raylene". AVN. Archived from the original on June 1, 2000. Retrieved September 4, 2014.
- Mark Kernes (March 2001). "Best Actress - Film (Tie): Raylene, Artemesia, Vivid Film & Taylor Hayes, Jekyll And Hyde, Vivid Film". AVN. Archived from the original on April 11, 2001. Retrieved August 20, 2015.
- Billy Watson (February 6, 2010). "Interview with a Porn Star (#73) — Raylene". I Shoot Porn. Retrieved September 2, 2015.
- "Internet Adult Film Database". www.iafd.com.
- Heidi Pike-Johnson (November 12, 2001). "Vivid Girl Raylene Retires". AVN. Archived from the original on September 24, 2002. Retrieved September 2, 2015.
- "Vivid to Unveil Raylene's Comeback Movie Next Week". AVN.com. Retrieved 2009-10-04.
- "Twitter announcement". twitter.com. Archived from the original on 2014-05-03. Retrieved 2014-04-22.
- "Masseuse 3 and Café Flesh 2 Top XRCO Awards". AVN. 1999-03-05. Retrieved 2014-09-02.
- Steve Nelson (2001-01-09). "The AVN Awards Show a Night to Remember". Adult Industry News. Retrieved 2014-09-02.
- Jared Rutter (2008-01-12). "2008 AVN Awards Winners Announced". AVN. Retrieved 2014-09-02.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Raylene.|