This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Raphaël Coleman (30 September 1994 – 6 February 2020) was an English actor and activist.
|Born||30 September 1994|
London, England, UK
|Died||6 February 2020(aged 25)|
|Other names||James "Iggy" Fox|
|Years active||2000–2010 (acting)|
He was born in London. As a child he acted in several films and was best known for his role as Eric Brown in Nanny McPhee. He subsequently gave up acting, took the name James "Iggy" Fox, and became a climate change activist involved with the group Extinction Rebellion. He wrote that he became an environmental activist after seven years studying towards his M.Sc. degree in Zoology.
Awards and nominationsEdit
|2007||Best Young Ensemble in a Feature Film||Young Artist Award||Nominated|
|2010||British Independent Film Festival||Best Young Actor||Won|
|2010||Brussels Short Film Festival||Best Male Interpretation||Won|
- James 'Iggy' Fox, "This Is Why I Rebel", Extinction Rebellion. Retrieved 11 February 2020
- "Nanny McPhee actor Raphael Coleman dies". BBC News Online. 11 February 2020. Retrieved 11 February 2020.
- Reynolds, Emma. "'Nanny McPhee' star Raphael Coleman dies, aged 25". CNN. Retrieved 13 February 2020.
- "25-årig barnestjerne død: Hyldet af dansk stedfar". SE og HØR (in Danish). Retrieved 9 February 2020.
- Catherine Shoard, "Raphaël Coleman, Nanny McPhee star and climate activist, dies aged 25", The Guardian, 11 February 2020. Retrieved 12 February 2020
- Raphaël Coleman on IMDb
|This article about an English film actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|