Randolph Marshall "Randy" Hollerith MStJ, is an American Episcopal priest. Since August 2016, he has been the Dean of Washington National Cathedral, the cathedral of the Episcopal Diocese of Washington and the seat of the Presiding Bishop of the Episcopal Church. He had previously been Rector of St. James Episcopal Church, Richmond, Virginia, serving from 2000 to 2016. His brother is Herman Hollerith IV, the current Bishop of Southern Virginia.
Hollerith earned a bachelors degree from Denison University and a masters degree from Yale Divinity School. He was ordained in the Episcopal Church as a deacon on June 2, 1990 and as a priest on April 16, 1991; both ordinations were undertaken by Peter J. Lee, Bishop of Virginia.
He was appointed as Member to the Order of St John (MStJ), in September 2017.
- "The Very Rev. Randolph Marshall Hollerith". Washington National Cathedral. Retrieved 30 November 2017.
- "The Rev. Randolph Marshall Hollerith Named As New Dean of Washington National Cathedral". Washington National Cathedral. 23 May 2016. Retrieved 30 November 2017.
- "National Cathedral announces Randolph Marshall Hollerith as new dean". Episcopal News Service. 23 May 2016. Retrieved 30 November 2017.
- Rockett, Ali; Llovio, Louis (23 May 2016). "St. James's Episcopal Church rector named dean of Washington National Cathedral". Richmond Times-Dispatch. Retrieved 30 November 2017.
- "Randy Hollerith '86 new Dean of National Cathedral". Denison University. 27 May 2016. Retrieved 30 November 2017.
- "Randolph M Hollerith". Episcopal Clerical Directory. Church Pension Group. Retrieved 30 November 2017.
- "Order of St John". www.thegazette.co.uk. Retrieved 2018-02-07.
Media related to Randolph Hollerith at Wikimedia Commons