|Full name||Ramiro Guerra Pereyra|
|Date of birth||21 March 1997|
|Place of birth||Montevideo, Uruguay|
|Height||1.76 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|2018–2019||→ Gimnàstic (loan)||3||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 19:00, 5 February 2020 (UTC)|
Born in Montevideo through a Spanish mother and an Uruguayan father, Guerra moved to Spain before his second birthday, and subsequently joined Villarreal CF's youth setup. He made his senior debut on 3 May 2014 at the age of just 17, starting in a 1–2 Segunda División B home loss against Gimnàstic de Tarragona.
Guerra was promoted to the C-team ahead of the 2014–15 campaign, and scored his first senior goal on 7 December 2014 in a 2–4 home loss against UD Benigànim for the Tercera División championship. He made his first team debut on 28 September, starting in a 0–0 away draw against Maccabi Tel Aviv for the season's UEFA Europa League.
Guerra made his La Liga debut on 1 October 2017, coming on as a late substitute for Samu Castillejo in a 3–0 home win against SD Eibar. The following 21 August, he moved to Segunda División side Gimnàstic de Tarragona on loan for the season.
- As of match played 1 February 2020
|Villarreal B||2013–14||Segunda División B||1||0||—||—||—||1||0|
|2015–16||Segunda División B||31||3||—||—||2[a]||0||33||3|
|2016–17||Segunda División B||33||0||—||—||—||33||0|
|2017–18||Segunda División B||10||1||—||—||—||10||1|
|2019–20||Segunda División B||3||1||—||—||—||3||1|
|Gimnàstic (loan)||2018–19||Segunda División||3||0||0||0||—||—||3||0|
- Appearance(s) in Promotion Playoffs
- Appearance(s) in UEFA Europa League
- "Ramiro Guerra, sub´19 español, tentado por Uruguay" [Ramiro Guerra, Spanish under-19 player, tempted by Uruguay] (in Spanish). Diario AS. 7 May 2014. Retrieved 1 October 2017.
- "La novela del Messi uruguayo" [The novel of the Uruguayan Messi] (in Spanish). Referi. 2 December 2014. Retrieved 1 October 2017.
- "Villarreal B 1–2 Nàstic" (in Spanish). Gimnàstic Tarragona. 3 May 2014. Retrieved 1 October 2017.
- "El Benigànim passa per damunt del mini submarí groc" [Benigàmin pass over the mini Yellow Submarine] (in Catalan). Benicadell Esportiu. 8 December 2014. Retrieved 1 October 2017.
- "Maccabi off the mark in Group A with 0–0 draw". UEFA.com. 28 September 2017. Retrieved 1 October 2017.
- "Bakambu da brillo a un diamante en bruto" [Bakambu brightens a rough diamond] (in Spanish). Marca. 1 October 2017. Retrieved 1 October 2017.
- "Ramiro Guerra, nuevo jugador del Nàstic" [Ramiro Guerra, new player of Nàstic] (in Spanish). Gimnàstic Tarragona. 21 August 2018. Retrieved 21 August 2018.
- Ramiro Guerra at BDFutbol