This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2021)
Ralph Everly Bushman (1903 – 1978), was an American actor. He appeared in 55 films between 1920 and 1943. In his early film career, he often was credited as Francis X. Bushman Jr.
Francis X. Bushman Jr.
Ralph Everly Bushman
Baltimore, Maryland, U.S.
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
(m. 1924; his death, 1978)
|Relatives||Pat Conway (nephew)|
- Our Hospitality (1923)
- The Man Life Passed By (1923)
- The Pride of the Force (1925)
- Brown of Harvard (1926)
- Dangerous Traffic (1926)
- Eyes Right! (1926)
- Midnight Faces (1926)
- The Understanding Heart (1927)
- Four Sons (1928)
- The Sins of the Children (1930)
- They Learned About Women (1930)
- The Girl Said No (1930)
- The Royal Bed (1930)
- Way Out West (1930)
- The Cyclone Kid (1931)
- The Galloping Ghost (film serial, 1931)
- The Last Frontier (film serial, 1932)
- Human Targets (1932)
- Tangled Fortunes (1932)
- The Three Musketeers (film serial, 1933)
- Viva Villa! (1934)
- When Lightning Strikes (1934)
- Caryl of the Mountains (1936)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Francis X. Bushman, Jr..|