Rajshahi Development Authority (Bengali: রাজশাহী উন্নয়ন কর্তৃপক্ষ) is a Bangladesh government development authority under the Ministry of Housing and Public Works responsible for the development of Rajshahi City, Bangladesh. Md. Anwar Hussain  is the current Chairperson of the Rajshahi Development Authority.
|Ministry of Housing and Public Works|
Established in 1825, Rajshahi became a town in 1876. In 1876 Rajshahi Pourashava was established and it was up graded as Rajshahi City Corporation in 1987. With the demand of time Medical College, University, Engineering University, Radio Centre, Airport and many other important establishment were founded in the city. As a result, in many ways importance of the city increased and the city had to grow in an unplanned way. Therefore, to ensure the city growth and development in a planned and sustainable way, Rajshahi Town Development Authority was established in October, 1976 by Ordinance no. 78. The authority announced a Master Plan in 2015 for Rajshahi City covering the next 20 years. In 2019, Rajshahi Development Authority announced 11 development projects with a combined budget of 107 billion taka.
- "Officer List". Rajshahi Development Authority. Retrieved 18 March 2020.
- "RDA plans Tk 850cr uplift projects in Rajshahi". theindependentbd.com. Retrieved 2 August 2019.
- "Rajshahi". Rajshahi Development Authority. Retrieved 2 August 2019.
- "Rajshahi Dev Authority formulates 20-year master plan". The Daily Star. 11 October 2015. Retrieved 2 August 2019.
- "Tk 1,077cr dev projects for Rajshahi residents". The Daily Star. 7 January 2019. Retrieved 2 August 2019.