|Died||4 August 2020 (aged 65)|
|Associated acts||Novi fosili|
He composed the winner entry of Eurovision Song Contest 1989, "Rock me", along with Stevo Cvikić. They also composed the two previous Yugoslavian entries, "Ja sam za ples", sung by Novi fosili, and "Mangup", sung by Srebrna Krila.
He married his wife Snježana on 2 December 1990. He had a son Tin from a previous marriage.
After he was involved in a traffic accident in the village of Stari Laz, Primorje-Gorski Kotar County, on 29 July 2020, Dujmić died six days later, on 4 August, at the Rijeka Clinical Hospital Center. He was 65.
- Milojković, Simonida (27 November 2011). "Rajko Dujmić: Samo mi je vera pomogla da pobedim rak" (in Serbian). Blic.
- "Rajko Dujmić". arhiva.porin.info (in Croatian).
- Archived 6 November 2013 at the Wayback Machine
- "Rajko i Snježana Dujmić: 'Naša ljubav je ipak prejaka!'". Svet.rs (in Serbian). 23 November 2009.
- "RAJKO DUJMIĆ U KOMI NAKON TEŠKE PROMETNE NESREĆE: 'LIJEČNICI PODUZIMAJU SVE, NOĆAS JE OPERIRAN'" (in Croatian). Gloria. 30 July 2020. Retrieved 4 August 2020.
- "Umro Rajko Dujmić: Legendarni glazbenik podlegao teškim ozljedama nakon nesreće" (in Croatian). Jutarnji list. 4 August 2020. Retrieved 4 August 2020.