||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (August 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Raja Raymond Gosnell (born December 9, 1958) is an American film director and film editor best known for directing the films Home Alone 3, Never Been Kissed, Big Momma's House, Scooby-Doo, Beverly Hills Chihuahua, and The Smurfs. Commonly mistaken for being of Indian descent, Gosnell was named after his father's friend Raja Mohideen. He is also known for his director-editor collaboration with Chris Columbus, for whom he edited Home Alone, Home Alone 2: Lost in New York, and Mrs. Doubtfire.
|Born||Raja Raymond Gosnell
December 9, 1958
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
|Occupation||Film director, film editor|
|Notable work||Never Been Kissed
Big Momma's House
Beverly Hills Chihuahua
- Home Alone 3 (1997)
- Never Been Kissed (1999)
- Big Momma's House (2000)
- Scooby-Doo (2002)
- Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed (2004)
- Yours, Mine & Ours (2005)
- Beverly Hills Chihuahua (2008)
- The Smurfs (2011)
- The Smurfs 2 (2013)
- Show Dogs (2018)
- "Raja Gosnell - Biography - Movies & TV - NYTimes.com". NYTimes.com. Retrieved February 18, 2014.
- Hollywood TV (June 17, 2007). "Raja Gosnell How to make it in Hollywood". YouTube. Retrieved December 17, 2012.