|Occupation||Actor, model, TV producer|
|Height||178 cm (5 ft 10 in)|
Bhat played the role of Sameer on the television serial Heena, which aired for almost five years. He also played a very small role in the serial Jai Hanuman directed by Sanjay Khan. Further, Bhat made his film debut in Yeh Mohabbat Hai, followed by the comedy Nayee Padosan. He then became a television producer, launching Filmtonic Entertainment in 2007 with the serial Meri Doli Tere Angana. This was followed by Chu Kar Mere Manko and Tum Dena Saath Mera. Bhat returned to acting in Anurag Kashyap's film Ugly.
|Year||Film||Language||Role||Note(s) / Ref(s)|
|2002||Yeh Mohabbat Hai||Hindi||Chaand Nawaab|
|2017||Union Leader||Hindi||Jay Gohil|
|2019||Section 375:Marzi Ya Jabardasti||Hindi||Film director Rohan Khurana|||
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Rahul Bhat.|
- PTI (24 May 2013). "Kashmiri actor Rahul Bhat proud to walk Cannes red carpet". Mid Day. Retrieved 8 January 2016.
- "Kashmiri Artistes". Kashmiri Overseas Association. 2008. Retrieved 2 December 2011.
Some notable Kashmiri artistes who have made it all the way to the Bollywood are Bhajan Sopori, M. K. Raina, veteran actors like Anupam Kher, Jeevan, Rajkumar, Kiran Kumar, including some fresh faces like Rahul Bhat and Sanjay Suri to name a few.
- CHAYA UNNIKRISHNAN (19 December 2015). "I quit acting in anger: Rahul Bhat". Daily News and Analysis. Retrieved 8 January 2016.
- "Nayee Padosan (2003)". Bollywood Hungama. Retrieved 8 January 2016.
- "Rahul Bhatt". BCF. Retrieved 24 January 2018.
- Sonal Gera (19 January 2015). "'Ugly' actor Rahul Bhat roped in to romance Katrina Kaif". The Indian Express. Retrieved 8 January 2016.
- Bollywood Hungama (18 April 2015). "Prakash Jha signs Rahul Bhat for 'Gangaajal 2'". The Indian Express. Retrieved 8 January 2016.
- "'Aur Devdas' is Sudhir Mishra's best work: Rahul Bhat". The Indian Express. 17 February 2015. Retrieved 8 January 2016.
- "Akshaye Khanna, Richa Chadha And Rahul Bhat in Section 375, Shooting Started". Bollywood Helpline.