Raghava is a 2002 Indian Telugu-language film directed by Y. Nageswara Rao and starring Suresh and Rajasree. The film was a box office failure.
|Directed by||Y. Nageswara Rao|
|Written by||Satish Vegesna (dialogue)|
|Screenplay by||Y. Nageswara Rao|
|Produced by||L. B. Reddy|
- Suresh as Raghava Reddy
- Rajasree as Anjali
- Kota Srinivasa Rao as Lakshma Reddy
- Ranganath as Veera Reddy
Jeevi of Idlebrain.com wrote that "Raghava is a badly made film with uninspiring story and direction". Gudipoodi Srihari of The Hindu wrote that "The film, with a focus on the faction fights in Rayalaseema, is rather disappointing".
A critic from Full Hyderabad wrote that "The film is nothing but an unabashed excuse to make money using what Tollywood considers the flavor of the season". Griddaluru Gopalrao of Zamin Ryot also a gave a negative review for the film, writing the film had a poor storyline and the director failed to handle the film's conflict properly.
- ^ Sunil, Sreya; Jeevi. "Tollywood in the first half of 2002".
- ^ Jeevi (1 February 2002). "Telugu Cinema - Review - Raghava". Idlebrain.com.
- ^ Srihari, Gudipoodi (1 February 2002). "Movie review - Raghava". The Hindu.
- ^ "Raghava Review". Full Hyderabad. 1 February 2002.
- ^ Gopalrao, Giddaluru (15 February 2002). "రాఘవ అఘోరిస్తున్నాడు" [Raghava is lamenting] (PDF) (in Telugu). pp. 9, 11.