Radha Krishna Kumar (born 2 August 1984) is an Indian film director and screenwriter who works primarily in Telugu cinema. He made his directorial debut Jil produced by UV Creations. He worked as an assistant director under Chandra Sekhar Yeleti for the films Anukokunda Oka Roju (2005), Okkadunnadu (2007), Prayanam (2009) and Sahasam (2013). His upcoming film, with Prabhas titled as Radhe Shyam and produced by UV creations and T-Series, is releasing on January 14, 2022.
Radha Krishna Kumar
|Alma mater||St. John's Parish School|
|Known for||Radhe Shyam Director|
Kumar started his career as an assistant director to Chandra Sekhar Yeleti for films like Anukokunda Oka Roju (2005), and Okkadunnadu (2007). He wrote screenplays and dialogues for Prayanam and Sahasam, for which he worked as 1st assistant director as well. He debuted as a director with Jil (2014).
|Denotes films that have not yet been released|
- All films are in Telugu, otherwise noted.
|2022||Radhe Shyam||Yes||Yes||Also shot in Hindi|
- "Gopichand like never before". 1 February 2015.
- "Rashi Khanna to star opposite Gopichand". 7 July 2014.
- "Radhakrishna to direct Gopichand - Times of India". The Times of India.
- "Jil censor completed, all set for a release on 27th - Telugu Movie News - IndiaGlitz". 20 March 2015.
- "Jil review by jeevi - Telugu cinema review - Gopichand & Rashi Khanna". www.idlebrain.com.
- "Personally, he is my favourite hero: Radha Krishna Kumar - Telugu Movie News - IndiaGlitz". 4 April 2015.
- "Prayanam". 29 May 2009 – via www.imdb.com.
- "Sahasam". 12 July 2013 – via www.imdb.com.