Racing.com (stylised as RACING.COM) is an Australian free-to-air standard definition digital television channel, owned and operated by the Seven Network and Racing Victoria. The channel broadcasts live Victorian and South Australian horse racing, news, racing statistics and information, race replays, event calendars and other related media.
|Launched||29 August 2015|
|Owned by||Seven West Media|
|Picture format||576i (SDTV) 16:9|
|Slogan||Where Racing Lives|
|Replaced||TVN (on Foxtel)|
7food network (1 Dec)
The service officially launched on 29 August 2015, after a blackout of Victorian horse races by Sky Racing, and is available to viewers in metropolitan areas, as well as regional areas via Prime7, GWN7 and Southern Cross Television, and nationally via Foxtel.
Following a blackout of Victorian horse racing by Sky Racing on 16 June 2015, Seven West Media and Racing Victoria entered into talks and reached an agreement to broadcast an interim feed sourced from the Racing.com website's live stream starting 26 June 2015. Seven affiliate Prime7 began an interim broadcast on channel 68 on 28 July 2015. The channel was officially launched on 29 August 2015, with Southern Cross Television commencing broadcasting on the same day. Foxtel began broadcasting the channel on 12 September 2015.
Dubai World Cup Carnival 2016 announced that it will broadcast the final three meetings of the Dubai World Cup Carnival on Racing.com.
- "Channel 78 to go live on Friday". Racing.com. 25 June 2015. Retrieved 3 March 2016.
- "New channel, Racing.com, to join Foxtel line-up". The Green Room. Foxtel. September 10, 2010. Retrieved September 20, 2010.
- O'Brien, Bren (28 July 2015). "Racing channel expands into regions". Racing.com. Retrieved 3 March 2016.
- Biddington, Tom (28 August 2015). "Southern Cross TV picks up Racing.com". Racing.com. Retrieved 3 March 2016.
- "Racing.com broadcast on Foxtel Channel 522 from Saturday". Racing Victoria. 10 September 2015. Retrieved 3 March 2016.
- "Dubai World Cup Carnival". Racing.com. Retrieved 2016-03-27.
- Anderson, Shane (26 July 2017). "SA coverage heralds Racing.com evolution". Racing.com. Retrieved 3 September 2017.
- Knox, David (3 June 2017). "Racing.com signs South Australian deal". TV Tonight. Retrieved 3 September 2017.