Rachel Arnold (born 16 April 1996) is a Malaysian female squash player represents Malaysia women's national squash team. She is the younger sister of a fellow Malaysian squash player, Delia Arnold. Rachel started her squash international career in 2016 and reached the world ranking of 64 by the end of 2016. She reached her career best world ratings in December 2017 after winning the Malaysian Open Squash Championships singles on May 2017. Rachel Arnold also won the women's singles at the SEA Games Championship in 2017. Rachel also competed at the 2014 Commonwealth Games. Current Ranking 43rd in the world, based on Instagram.
|Born||16 April 1996|
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
|Height||166 cm (5 ft 5 in)|
|Weight||64 kg (141 lb)|
|Highest ranking||45 (December 2017)|
|Current ranking||52 (January 2018)|
- Info, Squash. "Squash Info | Rachel Arnold | Squash". www.squashinfo.com. Retrieved 2017-12-04.
- "Rachel Arnold - Squash Racquets Association of Malaysia". Squash Racquets Association of Malaysia. Retrieved 2017-12-04.
- "Player Spotlight: Rachel Arnold - Professional Squash Association". psaworldtour.com. Retrieved 2017-12-04.
- Info, Squash. "Squash Info | Women's Malaysian Tour 2017 | Squash". www.squashinfo.com. Retrieved 2017-12-04.
- "Rachel Arnold aims to 'squash' recent setbacks; reach Gold Coast next year". NST Online. 2017-10-14. Retrieved 2017-12-04.
- "Squash: Tri-nation test to finalise CWG squash team | The Star Online". www.thestar.com.my. Retrieved 2017-12-04.