|Headquarters||Costa Mesa, California, United States|
|Parent||Billabong International Limited|
Disambiguation: RVCA is also the common acronym for the Rideau Valley Conservation Authority in Ontario, Canada.
The logotype for RVCA portrays the letter A without a crossbar, resembling an uppercase lambda. The 'V' character is a 'U' written in traditional Roman script. Occasionally "RVCA" is written in a different script or appears in art where it is clear that the true name is 'Rvca'. The name resembles ρούχα (upper case: ΡΟὙΧΑ), pronounced [ˈru xa]. The RVCA logo is based on the two chevrons, the V & the A, representing the brands ethos "The Balance of Opposites" as stated by RVCA founder PM Tenore. 
Because of its art focus, RVCA is also associated with the street graffiti subculture. RVCA is involved with various contemporary art galleries such as KNOWN Gallery.
- Alex Knost
- Betet Mertha
- Bruce Irons
- Christian Fletcher
- Colin Moran
- Danny Fuller
- Davey Cathels
- Ellis Ericson
- Ford Archbold
- Herbie Fletcher
- Jay Davies
- Kala Alexander
- Luke Davis
- Makua Rothman
- Margaux Arramon-tucoo
- Matt Archbold
- Noah Beschen
- Parker Cohn
- Ricardo Christie
- Tanner Prairie
- Ryan Cahill
- Sage Erickson
- Tommy Coleman
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu fightersEdit
- Gomez, Alisha (July 19, 2010). "Billabong Strikes Deal for Rvca, Avoids Bidding War for Retailer". Orange County Business Journal. 33 (29): 1.
- "Conan Hayes Launches Ruca". Transworld SURF. June 4, 2001. Retrieved October 4, 2011.
- "Keeping Up with the Hayeses, and the Joneses". Surfer. July 22, 2010. Retrieved January 24, 2012.
- Yen, Yii-Wyn (December 6, 2004). "Carving Out A New Market Space". Sports Illustrated. Retrieved January 24, 2012.
- "Company History". Billabong. Retrieved 10 September 2012.
- "ANP Artists". RVCA. Retrieved September 10, 2012.