|Look up RIP in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
RIP (abbreviating rest in peace or Latin: requiescat in pace) ) is a common element of Christian epitaphs.
RIP may also refer to:
Arts, entertainment, and mediaEdit
- RIP (band), punk band from Basque Country (Spain)
- R.I.P. (Actress album)
- R.I.P. (Coroner album) (1987; thrash metal)
- R.I.P. (Murder City Devils album) (2003; live)
- R.I.P. (Rocket from the Crypt album)
- R.I.P. (The Zombies album)
- "R.I.P." (Rita Ora song)
- "R.I.P." (Sofía Reyes song)
- "R.I.P." (Young Jeezy song)
- "R.I.P. (Rock in Peace)", on the album Backtracks
- "R.I.P. (Rest in Pain)", by Sepultura from 1987 album Schizophrenia
- "R.I.P." (2007), by September on album Dancing Shoes
- "R.I.P.", (2019), by Brooke Candy featuring Ashnikko from the album Sexorcism
- "RIP" (2017), by Olivia O'Brien
Other uses in arts, entertainment, and mediaEdit
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title RIP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.