Que te perdone Dios
Que te perdone Dios... yo no (English title: Ask God for Forgiveness... Not Me) is a Mexican telenovela produced by Angelli Nesma Medina for Televisa. It is the remake of the telenovela Abrázame muy fuerte, produced in 2000.
|Que te perdone Dios|
|Created by||Juan Carlos Alcalá|
|Screenplay by||Juan Carlos Alcalá|
|Creative director||Denise Camargo|
|Theme music composer|
|Opening theme||"Aunque ahora estés con él" performed by Calibre 50|
|Country of origin||Mexico|
|No. of episodes||123|
|Executive producer||Angelli Nesma Medina|
|Picture format||HDTV 1080i|
|Audio format||Stereophonic sound|
|First shown in||United States|
|Original release||January 19 –|
July 10, 2015
Zuria Vega, Mark Tacher and Rebecca Jones star as the protagonists, while Sergio Goyri, Sabine Moussier, Laisha Wilkins, and Altaír Jarabo star as the antagonists, with special participation of María Sorté and René Strickler.
On July 18, 2015, Televisa confirmed that the soap opera would have a special one-hour, which debuted on July 25, 2015, under the title of ¡La historia que pudo haber sido!.
This is the story of Renata Flores del Angel (Irán Castillo, Rebecca Jones), a young woman from a wealthy family who falls for Pablo Ramos (Brandon Peniche), the foreman of the estate of her father. She knows it's a relationship that her father, Don Bruno Flores Riquelme (Eric del Castillo), would never approve, but when he learns that Renata is in love with Pablo, he threatens to kill him, not knowing that Renata is already pregnant with Pablo's daughter. Bruno banishes Renata and Macaria Rios (Alejandra García), the servant, to Real de San Andres, (San Miguel de Allende), the Guanajuato capital, to have the baby there. By the management of Fausto López Guerra (Sergio Goyri), little Abigail (Zuria Vega) comes back to the hacienda as Macaria's daughter.
Years pass and Renata, in order to be with her daughter, is forced to marry Fausto, an ambitious and cruel man who claims to love her. From then on, she acts as Abigail's godmother. Fausto provokes an accident in which Renata tries to escape with Abigail, causing Renata to lose her eyesight, and also takes command of Renata's fortune. Fausto is happy about the arrival of his nephew Mateo (Mark Tacher) to the hacienda. He is a young, handsome, and daring man who has recently completed his studies of medicine overland from Canada.
Mateo falls in love with Diana Montero (Altaír Jarabo), without knowing that she is the lover of his uncle. When Fausto finds out about this relationship, he opposes it and separates Diana from his nephew. Meanwhile, from the moment she meets Mateo, Abigail falls in love with him; the two end up together, provoking hate in Diana who, along with Fausto, tries to separate the young couple. They achieve the separation of the two lovers, but they aren't able to destroy the love that Abigail and Mateo feel for each other.
Mateo finally has his teacher, friend, and specialist in ophthalmology review Renata's case of blindness to see if he can operate on her. Dr. Patricio Duarte (Rene Strickler) secretly falls in love with Renata and has a great interest in helping Renata recover her sight again. The two form a very special friendship and love despite Renata's marriage to Fausto.
- Zuria Vega as Abigail
- Mark Tacher as Mateo Lopez Guerra Fuentes
- Sergio Goyri as Fausto Lopez Guerra
- Rebecca Jones as Renata Flores del Angel de Lopez Guerra
- Sabine Moussier as Macaria Rios
- Maria Sorte as Helena Fuentes
- Rene Strickler as Dr. Patricio Duarte
- Altair Jarabo as Diana Montero
Also as main castEdit
- Ana Bertha Espín as Doña Constanza del Ángel de Flores
- Ferdinando Valencia as Diego Múñoz
- Alejandro Ávila as Lucio Ramírez
- Manuel Ojeda as Melitón
- Dacia González as Vicenta Múñoz
- Zaide Silvia Gutiérrez as Simona Sánchez
- Ana Patricia Rojo as Efigenia de la Cruz y Ferreria
- Fabián Robles as Julio Acosta / Julián Montero
- Laisha Wilkins as Ximena / Daniela
- Irán Castillo as Young Renata Flores del Ángel
- Eric del Castillo as Don Bruno Flores Riquelme
- Brandon Peniche as Pablo Ramos
- Alejandra Ávalos as Mía Montero
- Moisés Arizmendi as Porfirio Ramirez
- Antonio Medellín as Padre Francisco Ojeda Bernal
- Alejandra García as Young Macaria Rios
- Alejandra Procuna as Eduviges de la Cruz y Ferreria
- Raúl Olivo as Jaime Díaz "Motor"
- Óscar Bonfiglio as Marcelino
- Julio Mannino as Benito
- Myrrha Saavedra as Amanda Rios
- Carlos Athié as Maximiliano "Max" Ramírez Zarazúa
- Héctor Saez as Comandante Efrain Barragán
- Adriano Zendejas as Antonio "Toño" Sánchez
- Santiago Hernández as Alfredo "Fredy" Sánchez
- Rafael Amador as Cantinero
- Iván Caraza as Mano Negra
- José María Galeano as Padre Tomás
- Alejandra Robles Gil as Teodora
- Daniela Basso as Juanita
- Lakshmi Picazo as Nieves
Will premiere on 19 January 2015 on Univision with a total of 3.0 million viewers.
|Timeslot (ET/PT)||No. of
|Monday to Friday 7:15PM||116||February 16, 2015||19.2||July 26, 2015||19.1|
|1.||"Aunque ahora estés con él"||Calibre 50|
|3.||"Mi mujer"||Ernesto D'Alessio|
Awards and nominationsEdit
|2015||Presea Luminaria de Oro 2015||Best Actress||Ana Patricia Rojo||Won|
|2015 Premios Juventud||Favorite Male Actor||Mark Tacher||Nominated|
|Favorite Female Actress||Zuria Vega||Nominated|
|Best Theme Novelero||"Aunque ahora estés con él"||Won|
|2016||34th TVyNovelas Awards||Best Actress||Zuria Vega||Nominated|
|Best Antagonist Actor||Alejandro Avila||Nominated|
|Best Leading Actress||Ana Bertha Espín||Nominated|
|Best Young Lead Actress||Alejandra García||Nominated|
|Best Young Lead Actor||Brandon Peniche||Won|
|2016 Premios Juventud||Favorite Male Actor||Sergio Goyri||Nominated|
|Favorite Female Actress||Zuria Vega||Nominated|
|Best Theme Novelero||"Aunque ahora estés con él"||Nominated|
- "Ask God for Forgiveness... Not me". Televisa Internacional. Retrieved November 16, 2015.
- "El refrito de "Abrázame muy fuerte" empezará grabaciones a partir del próximo 15 de noviembre" (in Spanish). TVnovelasmagazine. Retrieved October 21, 2014.
- "¡La historia que pudo haber sido!". Televisa (in Spanish). Retrieved July 22, 2015.
- "Alejandro Ávila y Ferdinando Valencia se integran al elenco de "Que Te Perdone Dios"" (in Spanish). Univision. Retrieved November 23, 2014.
- Woodside, Maxine. "Encarnará Ana Patricia mujer de doble moral en "Que te perdone…"". Grupo Formula (in Spanish). Retrieved November 30, 2014.
- "Irán Castillo y Brandon Peniche en 'Que te perdone Dios'" (in Spanish). TVnotas. Retrieved January 4, 2015.
- Maxine Woodside. "Eric del Castillo participará en remake de "Abrázame muy fuerte"" (in Spanish). Grupo Fórmula. Retrieved October 21, 2014.
- Sara Bibel. "Univision's Premiere of 'Que Te Perdone Dios' Was the Top Broadcast Program Among Adults 18-34 In The Time Period". tvbythenumbers. Archived from the original on January 21, 2015. Retrieved January 22, 2015.
- "Gran final de Yo no creo en los hombres, telenovela con Gabriel Soto, será en febrero". Marie Palma F (in Spanish). starMedia. Archived from the original on 18 January 2015. Retrieved 16 January 2015.
- "Rating del primer capitulo de "Que te Perdone Dios" en Mexico" (in Spanish). Retrieved March 14, 2015.
- Maxine Woodside. ""Que te perdone Dios" concluirá 26 de julio: Ferdinando Valencia". Grupo Fómrula (in Spanish). Retrieved July 5, 2015.
- "Final de Que Te Perdone Dios con buena audiencia". Espectaculostiempo (in Spanish). Archived from the original on September 24, 2015. Retrieved August 2, 2015.
- "Ana Patricia Rojo recibe reconocimiento por su trayectoria". planoinformativo.com (in Spanish). Retrieved 21 May 2017.
- "Lista de nominados a Premios Juventud 2015: Enrique Iglesias arrasa en nominaciones". Univisión (in Spanish). Archived from the original on May 7, 2015. Retrieved May 8, 2015.
- "Esta es la lista de ganadores de los Premios Juventud 2015". Paronama Venezuela (in Spanish). Archived from the original on December 22, 2016. Retrieved July 17, 2015.
- "TVyNovelas Awards 2016: 'A Que No Me Dejas', 'Pasión y Poder' Big Winners, Plus Complete List". latintimes.com. Retrieved April 18, 2016.
- "El actor Brandon Peniche se logró coronar como el Mejor Actor Juvenil en los Premios TVyNovelas 2016". www.tvynovelas.com/mx (in Spanish). Retrieved 2 October 2017.
- "Premios Juventud: Lista completa de nominados 2016".
- "These Are All The Nominees At Premios Juventud 2016; Vote Now!". 12 May 2016.
- "Que Te Perdone Dios termina esta noche en Univision, ¡y su final será impactante!". Univision (in Spanish). Retrieved July 11, 2015.
- Marie Palma F. "Estreno de Que te perdone Dios, telenovela con Zuria Vega y Mark Tacher" (in Spanish). La Opinión. Retrieved December 22, 2014.
- "'Que Te Perdone Dios' Telenovela: 5 Spoilers De La Próxima Novela De Univision Revelados Por Los Actores En Redes Sociales" (in Spanish). Spanish.latinospost. Retrieved January 5, 2015.
- "Que te perdone Dios, capítulos Televisa.com". Televisa (in Spanish). Retrieved May 7, 2015.
- "¿Será Camila Sodi elegida para el remake de Abrázame muy fuerte?" (in Spanish). La Opinión. Retrieved October 21, 2014.