The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for products and services. (January 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Quantum is an online-only, open-access, peer-reviewed scientific journal for quantum science and related fields. The journal was established in 2017. Quantum is an arXiv overlay journal, meaning the journal's content is hosted on the arXiv.
Verein zur Förderung des Open Access Publizierens in den Quantenwissenschaften
|License||CC BY 4.0|
Quantum is listed in the Directory of Open Access Journals and the Emerging Sources Citation Index, and it is recognized by the European Physical Society as maintaining a high standard of peer review.
- "Copyright of works published by Quantum".
- Gogolin, Christian (2018). "Peer-review at Quantum - analyzing the data". Quantum Views. 2: 5. doi:10.22331/qv-2018-06-18-5.
- Grant, Andrew (2016-11-09). "A new open-access physics journal enters the fold". Physics Today. doi:10.1063/PT.5.2050.
- "Quantum". Directory of Open Access Journals. 2018-08-24. Retrieved 2019-01-07.
- "Recognized journals". European Physical Society. Retrieved 2019-01-07.
|This article about a physics journal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.