Qatar at the 2020 Summer Olympics
|Qatar at the|
2020 Summer Olympics
|NOC||Qatar Olympic Committee|
|in Tokyo, Japan|
|Competitors||7 in 3 sports|
|Summer Olympics appearances (overview)|
- Note–Ranks given for track events are within the athlete's heat only
- Q = Qualified for the next round
- q = Qualified for the next round as a fastest loser or, in field events, by position without achieving the qualifying target
- NR = National record
- N/A = Round not applicable for the event
- Bye = Athlete not required to compete in round
- Track & road events
|Abubaker Haydar Abdalla||Men's 800 m|
|Abderrahman Samba||Men's 400 m hurdles|
- Field events
|Mutaz Essa Barshim||Men's high jump|
Qatar fielded a squad of three equestrian riders into the Olympic team jumping competition, after securing an outright berth, as one of two top-ranked nations, at the International Equestrian Federation (FEI)-designated Olympic qualifier for Group F (Africa and Middle East) in Rabat, Morocco.
Qatari shooters achieved quota places for the following events by virtue of their best finishes at the 2018 ISSF World Championships, the 2019 ISSF World Cup series, and Asian Championships, as long as they obtained a minimum qualifying score (MQS) by May 31, 2020.
- "iaaf.org – Top Lists". IAAF. Retrieved 8 April 2019.
- "IAAF Games of the XXXII Olympiad – Tokyo 2020 Entry Standards" (PDF). IAAF. Retrieved 8 April 2019.
- Parkes, Louise (13 October 2019). "History-making Egyptians win Olympic Jumping qualifier in Rabat: Qatar also claims Tokyo ticket". FEI. Retrieved 14 October 2019.
- "Quota Places by Nation and Number". www.issf-sports.org/. ISSF. 1 January 2018. Retrieved 2 September 2018.