|Look up pug in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The pug is a breed of dog.
Pug or Pugs may also refer to:
- Pug, a main character in the play The Devil Is an Ass by Ben Jonson, first performed in 1616
- Pug (fictional character), a magician in the fantasy Magician novels by Raymond E. Feist
- Captain Victor "Pug" Henry, USN, central character in Herman Wouk's novels The Winds of War and War and Remembrance
- Pat "Pug" Brady, a sidekick of comic book crime fighter the Clock (comics)
- Several species of Eupitheciini moths
- Order of the Pug, a para-Masonic society
- Pug Hill, Central Park, New York City
- "Pug", a song on the 1998 album Adore by The Smashing Pumpkins
- Pugs (programming), an interpreter and compiler for the Perl 6 programming language
- Pug, an HTML template engine; see Comparison of web template engines
- Pug (steam locomotive), British nickname for a small, 0-4-0ST (saddle tank) shunting locomotive
- A prepared earth or clay mixture sometimes made in a pugmill
- Pug Impression Pad, a device used to track wild animals
- Pug Awards, a Toronto, Canada architecture award that rates buildings based on popular votes
- pug, the ISO 639-3 code for the Puguli language of Burkina Faso, Africa
- PUG, IATA Airport Code for Port Augusta Airport in South Australia
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pug.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.