Provan Hall (also known over time as Provanhall, Hall of Provan and 'Hall Mailings) is a historic place composed of two buildings built about the 15th century and situated in Auchinlea Park, Easterhouse, Glasgow. It is owned by the National Trust for Scotland and managed by Glasgow City Council. The two parallel buildings, enclosing a courtyard, are protected as a category A listed building.
The name "Hall of Provan" was used in early records. Today, the use of the name "Provan Hall" or "Provanhall" is used to refer to the buildings collectively.
- Scottish Castles Photo Library - Provan Hall, Glasgow
- Provan Hall Heritage Trail from Glasgow City Council official site
- Provanhall Heritage Group website
- Historic Environment Scotland. "Auchinlea Road, Provan Hall Road, Provan Hall (Category A Listed Building) (LB33863)". Retrieved 20 March 2019.
- Auchinlea Park from Glasgow City Council official site
- Descendants of John Hamilton Archived 15 March 2012 at the Wayback Machine
- Glasgow Post Office Directories 1810 to 1853