|Look up prostitute in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A prostitute is a person who engages in prostitution (human sexual behavior in exchange for money).
Prostitute may also refer to:
- Prostitute (1927 film), a 1927 Soviet drama film
- Prostitute (1980 film), a 1980 British film
- Prostitute (Alphaville album), 1994
- Prostitute (EP), a Neuroticfish EP
- Prostitute (Toyah album), 1988
- "Prostitute" (song), a song from the album Chinese Democracy
- The Prostitutes, an indie band
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Prostitute.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.