(Redirected from Prosody (disambiguation))
|Look up prosody in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Prosody may refer to:
- Arabic prosody, study of poetic meters; sometimes called the Science of Poetry
- Emotional prosody
- Metre (poetry), the rhythmic structure of versed text
- Prosody (Greek), the theory and practice of versification
- Prosody (Latin), the study of Latin versification and its laws of meter
- Prosody (linguistics), the suprasegmental characteristics of speech
- Semantic prosody, the way neutral words can be perceived
- Prosody (music), the manner of setting words to music
- Prosody (software), a cross-platform XMPP server written in Lua
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Prosody.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.