|Look up proposition or propositional in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A proposition is a statement expressing something that is either true or false.
Proposition may also refer to:
- Proposition (politics), political parties favorable to the incumbent government, as against the opposition
- Ballot proposition, a piece of proposed legislation to be approved or rejected by eligible voters
- California ballot proposition, a referendum or initiative measure in California
- Proposition (party), a political party in Ukraine
Art and entertainmentEdit
- The Proposition (painting), 1631 genre painting by Judith Leyster
- The Proposition (1998 film), 1998 film starring Kenneth Branagh
- The Proposition (2005 film), a 2005 film written by Nick Cave
- The Proposition (soundtrack), the film's soundtrack recorded by Nick Cave
- Propositions (album), a 1982 album by The Bar-Kays
- "The Proposition", a 2008 episode of web series SPAMasterpiece Theater
- Proposal (disambiguation)
- Propositional calculus, branch of logic concerned with the study of propositions
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Proposition.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.