Property Week is a UK business-to-business magazine which reports on the worldwide commercial and residential property market. It reports news, features and analysis and the latest information from the industry - from development opportunities to investment prospects, professional and legal coverage to regional surveys, plus vacancies.
|Former editors||Mike Phillips|
|Company||Metropolis Business Publishing|
Property Week was first published in 1994. The magazine is based in London. The former owners of the magazine were Builder Group and CPM Group. It is published by Metropolis Business Publishing – part of Metropolis International – having belonged to United Business Media between 2003 and September 2013. The magazine is edited by Liz Hamson. The magazine has a global edition published on a quarterly basis. It attracts an audience of nearly 40,000 across its print and online products. The magazine is based at Davis House in central Croydon.
Property Week hosts a range of events across the country, internationally and online including B2B conferences, award ceremonies and exhibitions in the market.
In 2018, Property Week launched its RESI Trailblazers Awards which are announced at its annual RESI Conference.
2012: Business Website of the Year - Association of Online Publishers Magazine of the year - LSL Property Press.
2011: Digital edition of the year - PPA
2010: Magazine of the year award - IBP
Property Week also won the PPA weekly business magazine of the year in 2009 (and in 2007)
- "Property week". WorldCat. Retrieved 5 April 2020.
- Christopher H. Sterling (2009). Encyclopedia of Journalism: 1-. Sage. p. 201. ISBN 978-0-7619-2957-4. Retrieved 29 January 2017.
- Susie Mesure (22 July 2003). "UBM pays £79m for Builder magazine group". Independent. Retrieved 5 April 2020.
- Metropolis acquires Property Week 27 September 2013. Retrieved 14 February 2016.
- "Metropolis closes in on deal for UBM's Property Week". Evening Standard. 17 September 2013. Retrieved 6 February 2017.
- "Property Week launches first interactive magazine". Press Gazette. 5 February 2010. Retrieved 8 August 2016.
- "GVA wins Professional Agency Team of the Year award!". www.gva.co.uk. 15 October 2013. Retrieved 6 February 2017.
- Oliver Luft (1 July 2009). "IPC claims three prizes and UBM four at PPA awards". The Guardian. Retrieved 29 January 2017.