|Look up prologue in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A prologue is a prefatory piece of writing.
Prologue may also refer to:
- A prologue time trial, a short opening stage often used in road cycling races
Film and TVEdit
- Prologue, album by Akina Nakamori
- Prologue (Renaissance album), 1972 album
- "Prologue", song by Electric Light Orchestra on their album Time
- Prologue (Elton John album), 2001 album
- Prologue: The Art of War/Cherry Blossom Epitaph, 2005 EP by Behind Crimson Eyes
- Prologue, album by Gin Lee
- Prologue, album by The Milk Carton Kids
- Prologue (video game), an upcoming video game by PUBG Corporation
- General Prologue, the assumed title of the series of portraits that precedes Chaucer's The Canterbury Tales
- Prolog, programming language
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Prologue.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.