Project Makeover (Korean: 언니가 간다; RR: Eonni-ga Ganda; also known as Operation Makeover or Go Go Sister) is a 2007 South Korean film. In an online poll conducted by web portal Daum, Korean netizens named Project Makeover as the worst film of 2007.
|Revised Romanization||Eonni-ga ganda|
|McCune–Reischauer||ŏnni ka kanda|
|Directed by||Kim Chang-rae|
|Written by||Choi Mil|
|Produced by||Kim Tae-eun|
|Edited by||Kim Sang-bum|
|Music by||Yoon Jong-sin|
|Distributed by||Cinema Service|
Na Jung-ju is a 30-year-old woman whose life is going nowhere, and she blames her misery on a failed high school romance with Jo Ha-ni, who has since become a famous singer. Her old schoolfriend Oh Tae-hun, who used to have a big crush on her, is now a successful and wealthy businessman, and she regrets not having gone out with him. After being given the chance to travel back in time, Jung-ju goes back to 1994 where she tries to convince her younger self to date the future businessman.
- Ko So-young ... Na Jung-ju (age 30)
- Jo An ... Na Jung-ju (age 18)
- Yoo Gun ... Oh Tae-hun (age 18)
- Lee Beom-soo ... Oh Tae-hun
- Lee Joong-moon ... Jo Ha-ni (age 18)
- Oh Mi-hee ... Jung-ju's mother
- Ok Ji-yeong ... Jung-ju's friend (?)
- Oh Dal-su ... Jung-ju's father
Project Makeover was released in South Korea on January 4, 2007, and on its opening weekend was ranked fifth at the box office with 110,708 admissions. The film received a total of 174,543 admissions nationwide, and as of February 24, 2008 had grossed a total of US$986,264.
- ^ a b "South Korea Box Office January 22–28, 2007". Box Office Mojo. Retrieved 19 December 2008.
- ^ "Transformers Named Best Film of 2007". Hancinema, 28 December 2007. Retrieved 19 December 2008.
- ^ a b "Box-Office Admission Results" (2007). Koreanfilm.org. Retrieved 19 December 2008.
- ^ "Korean Box Office" (Week-end 2007.01.05 ~ 2007.01.07). Hancinema. Retrieved 19 December 2008.