The Chair of Natural Philosophy is a professorship at the University of Glasgow, in Scotland, which was established in 1727
In 1727 separate chairs were instituted.
Professors of natural philosophyEdit
- Robert Dick Snr MA MD (1727)
- Robert Dick Jnr MA MD (1751)
- John Anderson MA (1757)
- James Brown MA MD (1796)
- William Meikleham MA LLD (1803)
- William Thomson, 1st Baron Kelvin of Largs GCVO MA DCL LLD FRS (1846)
- Andrew Gray MA LLD FRS (1899)
- Harold Albert Wilson MA DSc FRS (1924)
- Edward Taylor Jones DSc LLD (1926)
- Philip Ivor Dee CBE MA FRS
- Robert Patton Ferrier BSc MA PhD FRSE (1973)
- "The University of Glasgow Story". University of Glasgow. Retrieved 3 June 2019.