The Procurement G6 is an informal group of the six national Central Purchasing Bodies, leaders on e-procurement and framework agreements. Also known as the MMGP – Multilateral Meeting on Government procurement.
Members of the Procurement G6 are:
Each Country share experiences about:
- e–procurement systems
- challenges, opportunities and actions for small and medium enterprises (SME)
- the qualification systems for the enterprises
- instruments and indicators for the performance measuring of the Central Purchasing Bodies and their impact on the economic system, on the public sector and on the enterprises
- actions to minimize the corruption risk
- the green procurement scenarios
Notes and referencesEdit
- "it: Concluso il G6 del Public Procurement. en: The Procurement G6". Archived from the original on October 9, 2014.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on March 20, 2015. Retrieved January 9, 2015.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- http://www.chilecompra.cl/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=249:chilecompra-participo-en-ii-reunion-de-cooperacion-multilateral-en-compras-gubernamentales&catid=9:noticias-2010&Itemid=228[permanent dead link]
- The 4th Multilateral Meeting, on Government Procurement (MMGP) and MENA-OECD, page 23.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on January 10, 2015. Retrieved January 9, 2015.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- http://www.ilquotidianodellapa.it/_contents/news/2016/giugno/1464943245450.html G6 2016 in Rome
|Look up procurement in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|