Proc may refer to:
- Proč, a village in eastern Slovakia
- Proč?, a 1987 Czech film
- Procfs or proc filesystem, a special file system (typically mounted to /proc) in Unix-like operating systems for accessing process information
- Protein C (PROC)
- Proc, a term in video game terminology
- Procedures or process, in the programming language ALGOL 68
- People's Republic of China, the formal name of China
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Proc.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.