This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Pritom Ahmed is a Bangladeshi singer-songwriter, and music composer. In Bangladesh he is the only singer with 12 solo albums of his own lyrics and composition. His music focuses on religious equality, class stratification, contemporary urban life, socio-economic, political domination, 2013 Shahbag protests and ruling of Bangladesh.
|Birth name||Pritom Ahmed|
|Also known as||Pritom|
|Occupation(s)||Singer-songwriter, record producer|
|Instruments||Vocal, keyboards, guitar|
|Labels||Laser Vision, CMV, GAANWALA|
- Dui Inchee Shukh Chai, 2002
- Cholo Palai, 2004
- Bhalobashar Michile Esho, 2006
- Hello Bondhu, 2006
- Slogaan, 2007
- Tui Ki Amar Bondhu Hobi, 2008
- Street Singer, 2009
- Bhalo Theko, 2014
- Shahbag Calling Abar Ekattor 2013
- Vote For Thot 2014
- Bhaiya 2015
- Copy Paste 2017
- Soulmate 2020
- Jiboner joto chawa, 1999
- Onamika tumi, 1999
- Dour, 2004
- Cholo palai, 2004
- Balika, 2006
- BHAIYA, 2006
- "Pritom: A singer with difference". The Daily Sun. 16 March 2011. Archived from the original on 16 March 2012.
- "Pritom Ahmed: A true artiste on many fronts". The Daily Star. 16 October 2009.
- "Songs of Shahbag". The Independent. Dhaka. 21 February 2013. Archived from the original on 2 December 2013. Retrieved 15 November 2013. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "142 new audio albums this Eid". Dhaka Mirror. 19 September 2009.