|In office||10 May 1252 – 22 August 1266|
|Predecessor||Fujiwara no Yoritsugu|
|Born||15 December 1242|
|Died||2 September 1274 (aged 31)|
daughter of Horikawa Tomonori
Shingaku, Prince Hayata
|Mother||Taira no Muneko|
- 10 May 1252 (Kenchō 4, 1st day of the 4th month): Hōjō Tokiyori and Hōjō Shigetoki sent a representative to Kyoto to accompany Munetaka to Kamakura where he would be installed as shogun.
- 22 August 1266 (Bun'ei 3, 20th day of the 7th month): Munetaka was deposed, and his son Koreyasu was installed as the 7th shōgun at the age of two.
- Father: Emperor Go-Saga
- Mother: Taira no Muneko (d. 1302)
- Wife: Konoe Saiko (b. 1241)
- Concubine: Horikawa no Tsubone
Eras of Munetaka's bakufuEdit
- Nussbaum, Louis-Frédéric and Käthe Roth. (2005). Japan encyclopedia. Cambridge: Harvard University Press. ISBN 978-0-674-01753-5; OCLC 58053128
- Titsingh, Isaac. (1834). Nihon Ōdai Ichiran; ou, Annales des empereurs du Japon. Paris: Royal Asiatic Society, Oriental Translation Fund of Great Britain and Ireland. OCLC 5850691.