Primm Valley Resort
Primm Valley Resort & Casino (formerly Primadonna Resort & Casino) is a hotel and casino located in Primm, Nevada. It is one of the Primm Valley Resorts, owned and operated by Affinity Gaming. It is named after the Primm family, benefactors of the hotel and casino properties by Ernest and Gary Primm.
|Primm Valley Resort & Casino|
|Location||Primm, Nevada, U.S.|
|Address||31900 Las Vegas Boulevard|
|Theme||Victorian , Country Club , Boutique Hotel|
|No. of rooms||624|
|Total gaming space||37,779 sq ft (3,509.8 m2)|
|Signature attractions||Fashion Outlets of Las Vegas, Spa at Primm, Primm Valley Golf Club|
|Notable restaurants||Country Club Buffet, Original Pancake House, GP'S Steakhouse, Starbucks, Subway|
|Previous names||Primadonna Resort & Casino|
Terrible's Resort and Casino
|Renovated in||1994, 1998, 2000, 2012|
The hotel offers 624 rooms and suites. The casino has 37,779 square feet (3,509.8 m2) of gaming space, with 773 slot machines, 26 table games, and a William Hill race and sportsbook. The resort is adjacent to the Fashion Outlets of Las Vegas shopping centre.
Free shuttle buses operate between the Primm Valley Resort and Primm's other hotels, Whiskey Pete's and Buffalo Bill's. Primm Valley Resort had an exhibit featuring the bullet-riddled car that Bonnie and Clyde were driving when they were killed. As of October 2011, the car is located inside the casino of Whiskey Pete's.
On October 31, 2006, MGM Mirage announced plans to sell the Primm Valley Casino Resorts, which includes the Primm Valley Resort & Casino, to Herbst Gaming for $400 million. The sign in front of the resort had been renamed from Primm Valley Resort and Casino to Terrible's Resort and Casino in 2007 and was renamed back as Primm Valley Resort and Casino in 2011.
As of March 23, 2009, the Herbst family relinquished control of the Terrible's Primm Valley Casino Resort, along with both other properties, to their lenders.
- Nonrestricted Square Footage Report (Report). Nevada Gaming Control Board. January 7, 2016. Retrieved January 13, 2016.
- Nonrestricted Count Report (Report). Nevada Gaming Control Board. October 19, 2015. Retrieved January 13, 2016.
- Benston, Liz (July 2, 2009). "Primm's lure: Freebies". Las Vegas Sun. Retrieved July 2, 2009.
- "Primm Valley Resort & Casino New Name for the Primadonna" (Press release). Primadonna Casino Resorts. April 28, 1997. Retrieved March 14, 2009.[permanent dead link]
- Spillman, Benjamin (April 4, 2007). "Primm mall set to add space". Las Vegas Review-Journal. p. 1D.
- Stutz, Howard (November 1, 2006). "Herbst Gaming to buy Primm properties". Las Vegas Review-Journal. Archived from the original on March 9, 2007. Retrieved March 13, 2007.
- "Terrible's Files for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy". KLAS-TV. Archived from the original on July 27, 2011. Retrieved December 31, 2010.