Prilepac (Serbian Cyrillic: Прилепац), or Prilepnica (Serbian Cyrillic: Прилепница) or Përlepnica (Albanian: Përlepnicë), was a medieval fortress near Novo Brdo. It is most famous as the birthplace of Prince Lazar.
- PRILEPNICA (Gnjilane): 1. ruins of an old church; 2. small medieval town of Prilepac, several villages; 3. Draganac monastery, above the town of Prilepac.
- Babinger, Franz (12 July 1992). "Mehmed the Conqueror and His Time". Princeton University Press – via Google Books.
- Filipović, Gordana. "Kosovo — Past and Present" – via Google Books.
- Grad Prilepac rodno mesto kneza Lazara rtvpuls.com (in Serbian)
- Prilepac (Serbian Cyrillic: Прилепац) – video from the air (2017) facebook.com (in Serbian)