|Look up presenter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Presenters.|
A presenter is a person or organization responsible for the running of a public event, or someone who conveys information or media via a broadcasting outlet. Presenter may refer to:
- News presenter, person who presents news during a news program
- Sports commentator, an announcer who presents analysis of a sporting event
- Radio personality, presenter or announcer on a radio show
- Television presenter, person who introduces or hosts television programs
- Talk show host, presenter of a television or radio talk show
- Disc jockey, person who presents recorded music for a live or radio audience
- Master of ceremonies, host and presenter at a ceremony or staged event
- Weather presenter, person who presents broadcast weather forecasts
- Microsoft PowerPoint, formerly known as Presenter
- Adobe Presenter, eLearning software released by Adobe Systems
- Presentation program
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Presenter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.