|Look up premier in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Premier is the head of government.
Premier may also refer to:
- Premier Foods, a British-based food manufacturer
- Premier Health Partners, a hospital network company based in Dayton, Ohio
- Premier Dead Sea, an Israeli cosmetics company manufacturing products with ingredients sourced from Dead Sea
- Premier Percussion Limited, a Leicestershire-based manufacturer of drums and percussion instruments
- Multivox Premier, a New York based manufacturer of guitars, instruments and amplifiers
- Premier Rides, a rollercoaster manufacturing company based in Millersvile, Maryland, USA
- Premier Stores, a symbol group of retailers in the United Kingdom
- Premier, Bell County, Kentucky
- Premier, Switzerland, a town in Switzerland
- Premier, British Columbia, an abandoned mining town in British Columbia, Canada
- Premier (cigarette), a smokeless cigarette released by the R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Company
- Beechcraft Premier, a jet aircraft made by Hawker Beechcraft
- Premier Sports, a group of sports television channels broadcasting in United Kingdom
- WTA Premier tournaments, the elite category of tournaments on the Women's Tennis Association
- Premier League (disambiguation)
- Premiere, a first performance
- Premiere (disambiguation), including "Première"
- Premiership (disambiguation)
- La 1ère (disambiguation) (French: La Première, lit. 'The First'), "Première", feminine of "le premier"
- First (disambiguation), premier