This article's use of external links may not follow Wikipedia's policies or guidelines. (March 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Prekshya Rajya Lakshmi Devi
19 January 1953
|Died||12 November 2001 (aged 48)|
|Cause of death||2001 Fishtail Air Eurocopter AS350 crash|
|Parent(s)||Kendra Shumsher Jang Bahadur Rana|
Shree Rajya Lakshmi Devi Shah
This section does not cite any sources. (March 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Princess Prekshya was the younger sister of Queen Aishwarya of Nepal and Queen Komal of Nepal. She was educated at St Mary's School, Jawalakhel; St Helen's Convent, Kurseong; and Tribhuvan University.
- Princess Puja Rajya Lakshmi Devi (b. 1977)
- Princess Sitashma Rajya Lakshmi Devi (b. 1979)
- Princess Dilasha Rajya Lakshmi Devi (b. 198?)
- Member of Raj Sabha (1977).
- Co-Chief of the Scout Movement of Nepal (1975).
- Lady Prekshya Rajya Lakshmi (1952–1972).
- HRH Princess Prekshya Rajya Lakshmi Devi Shah of Nepal (1972–2001).
- Member of the Order of the Gurkha Right Hand, 1st class (1975).
- Member of the Order of the Three Divine Powers, 1st class (23 October 2001).
- King Birendra Investiture Medal (24 February 1975).
- Honorary Dame Grand Cross of the Royal Victorian Order (GCVO, 17 February 1986).
- "Another skeleton rattles in Nepal's ex-royal cupboard". The Times of India. 10 December 2008. Retrieved 1 August 2018.
- India Times
- "Ancestry". Archived from the original on 2014-04-13. Retrieved 2016-04-18.
- "Nepal's Ex-Princesses Have Found Paying Work". Womensnews. 25 March 2011. Retrieved 1 August 2018.
|This Nepalese biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|