|Also known as||പൗർണമിത്തിങ്കൾ|
|Written by||Ganesh Olikkara|
|Directed by||Ajay Narayan (Episode 1–68)
Faizal Adimali (Episode 69–100)Manoj (Episode 101–present)
|Creative director(s)||Kannan Thamarakkulam|
|Opening theme||"Karalil Kannadi poovu"|
കരളിൽ കണ്ണാടി പൂവ്"
|Ending theme||"Ormakal nizhalukal"|
|Country of origin||India|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||300 as of 24 July 2020|
|Cinematography||Anurag Guna / Krishna Kumar / Prince|
|Camera setup||Multiple-camera setup|
|Running time||22 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Good Company Productions|
|Original release||29 April 2019 –|
It launched on Asianet channel on 29 April 2019 at 8:00 pm and later swapped its schedule with Vanambadi (TV series) to 7:00 pm. From July 15, the show is pushed to the afternoon slot of 3:00 pm. Due to good viewership, the show was moved to evening slot of 6:00 pm and Post COVID-19 break the show took over the prime time slot of 7:30 pm as Kudumbavilakku wasn't relaunched and later from June 15, 2020, it was pushed to evening slot of 6:30 pm. As on July 6, 2020, the show swapped its schedule with Kasthooriman to 9:30 pm IST due to high viewership.
Raghunandan and Rajalakshmi were lovers years back, but never married. They separated and married others. 25 years later they meet again. Both of them are leading their families. Raghundandan is a cancer patient and a father of Pournami. Rajalakshmi is married to Prathap Shankar, a wealthy businessman. Raghundandan asks Rajalakshmi to care for his daughter after his death and Rajalakshmi agrees. She brings Pournami to her home and decides that her son Premjith should marry her. Trouble flourish for both Rajalakshmi and Pournami.
- Ranjani Raghavan/Maneesha/Gowri Krishnan as Pournami
- Premsankar's wife, Rajalakshmi and Prathap's daughter in law, Reghunandan's daughter, Anand and Deepa's friend
- Vinuja Vijay/Sneha Diwakar/Apsara as Swetha
- Prem's cousin, Vasanthamallika's daughter
- Chitra Shenoy as Rajalekshmi
- Prem's mother, Prathap's wife, Pournami's mother in law, Vasantham's sister in law, Shwetha's aunt
- Vishnu V Nair as Prem Shanker
- Pournami's husband, Prathap and Rajalakshmi's son, Shwetha's cousin, Aani's love of interest
- Navami Gayak/Lekshmi Pramod as Annie Punjakkadan
- Prem's ex-love of interest, Punchakkadan Paulose's daughter
- Mahesh/Lishoy as Prathap Shankar
- Prem's father, Pournami's father in law, Rajalakshmi's husband, Vasantham's brother, Shwetha's uncle
- Harishanth as Nandan
- Prem and Aani's friend
- Kanya Bharati/Devi Chandana as Vasanthamallika
- Prathap's sister, Shwetha's mother, Prem's aunt
- Rishi as Rudran
- Pournami's cousin who wished to marry Pournami
- Ravikrishnan Gopalakrishnan as Poulose
- Annie's father, Prathap's ex-colleague
- Shemi Martin as Deepa
- Pournami and Anand's friend, Prem's colleague
- Cherthala Lalitha as Rudran's mother
- Pournami's aunt, Rudran's mother and Raghunandan's sister
- Jolly Easow as Kanaka
- Vasanthamallika's mother, Shwetha's grandma
- Fazil Rihan as Anand
- Pournami's childhood friend, Deepa and Prem's colleague and wishes to marry Pournami
- Wafa Aster as Sivaja
- Rajalakshmi and Prathap's daughter, Prem's sister, Mohan's wife
- Saikumar as Raghunandan
- Pournami's father and Rajalakshmi's childhood friend
- Faizal as Mohan
- Sivaja's husband
- Payyanoor Murali
- Gomathi Mahadevan
- Sajan Palluruthy as Watchman (Cameo)
The serial remarks the comeback of actress Chitra Shenoy after the serial Sthreedhanam. Popular Kannada serial actress Ranjani Raghavan makes her debutante heroine lead role in Malayalam after Kannada TV series Puttugowri Maduve in Colors Kannada. Saikumar, Malayalam film actor made a cameo role in the first few episodes. Chitra Shenoy is carrying out the production of the series.
- "No. of episodes in Pournamithinkal". www.hotstar.com.
- "Pournami Thinkal Serial Asianet Launching On 29th April 2019 At 8.00 P.M". keralatv.in.
- "Asianet To Air Malayalam Serial Pournami Thingal". bollyy.com.
- "Pournamithinkal marks actress Ranjani Raghavan's Malayalam debut". timesofindia.indiatimes.com.