(Redirected from Pot-Pourri (disambiguation))
|Look up pot-pourri in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Potpourri is a mixture of dried, naturally fragrant plant material.
Potpourri or Pot-Pourri may also refer to:
- Pot-Pourri (group), an Australian opera/musical theatre group
- Potpourri (music), a kind of musical form structured as ABCDEF...
- Potpourri, a 1980 album by Ray Bryant
- Potpourri (The Thad Jones/Mel Lewis Orchestra album), 1974
- Potpourri (P-Model album), 1981
- The Potpourri, an American weekly newspaper in Houston, Texas
- All pages with titles beginning with Potpourri
- All pages with titles containing Potpourri
- Popery, an archaic pejorative word for Roman Catholicism
- Akrobatisches Potpourri, an 1895 German silent film
- Pot-au-feu, a French beef stew
- Potpourrii, a 2008 video game
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Potpourri.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.